As we know, many of the GATE 2015 applicants are facing issues while filling online application forms for GATE. So I thought to solve their problems by making this single post which shall cover all the problems with their solutions. So here we go with our set of questions and their answers :
What all documents are required to apply for GATE 2015 ?
Answer : You will be needing following documents while you will apply for GATE 2015 :
- Certificate of course completion / Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate.
- Clearly Scanned copy of your photograph (High Quality)
- Principal Certificate (To prove your eligibility for appearing in GATE 2015) and the signed application form with photograph Affixed.
- Category Certificate, if you are applying for discounted fees of application form.
- PD certificate if you request for a scribe assistance.
- If fees payment is done by Bank Challan, then copy of the same is required. While in case the fees is paid by net banking, then there is no need of the same.
How to register to get the enrollment ID and GOAPS password ?
Answer : To get your enrollment ID and Password you must register your self GATE 2015 Registration . Note that since all the further communications regarding GATE 2015 will be done to the same mail and phone that you will enter in this registration. So kindly enter all details accurately there. When you complete this registration Process, you will get your enrollment ID and GOAPS Password.
How to contact GATE 2015 IIT kanpur Authorities ?
While in any case you wanted to talk to GATE Authorities, the best way is to mail them at email@example.com . If you want to contact them through phone, then use the contact us Page of IIT Kanpur GATE 2015 Official Website
How to pay the Fees for GATE 2015 ?
GATE 2015 has three two modes of Payment :
1. Online mode : You can pay fees for GATE 2015 application form online through Debit card or credit card.
2. Offline Mode : You can pay the fees offline by Making Bank Challan.
By both the modes of payment will generate a payment number, which is unique for every GATE 2015 applicant and you will be requiring to enter this payment number while processing your online application form for GATE 2015.
You have Problems with Login into GOAPS ?
This is the most common problem most of the students apply for GATE face every year. Well, no need to panic. Every problem has got a solution, so this problem also has a solution. There might be three different cases for this GOAPS problem :
- You did not receive your Enrollment ID or you forgot your enrollment ID. In such a case, you need to provide your registered mobile number and then you will receive Enrollment ID via your registered phone number.
- You may have forgot your GOAPS password : If this is the case with you, you will be able to retrieve it via sms/mail that you used while registration process.
- You forgot your Enrollment Id and password of GOAPS : In case you lost both the credentials, then you have two options. If your payment is not done, please initiate the registration process again and if payment is done, then you need to contact GATE 2015 official authorities. For this you can mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit the contact us page of the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
Some Useful Links for GATE 2015 Application form Procedure :
GATE 2015 Application Form : Online Application form for GATE 2015
GATE 2015 Syllabus for all branches : GATE Syllabus
Information Brochure for GATE 2015 : GATE 2015 Brochure
GATE Prepare tips and Tricks : How to Prepare for GATE 2015
Though I tried to cover most of the frequently asked questions for GATE 2015 problems and doubts. But if still you have any other problems, feel free to ask us through comments. We will reply you at the earliest.
Thanks and Regards,
Team – UPTU Khabar