GATE 2015 Notification has been released. GATE season has now started. People have started searching for GATE 2015 for many search terms like GATE syllabus, GATE previous year papers, GATE notification, GATE application form and others. If you are one of those aspirant who is applying for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering this year, then GATE 2015 syllabus is must for you to prepare your course and crack the exam.
Gate Syllabus for ECE, EE, ME, CSE, CH, CE & IN
IIT Kanpur is going to conduct GATE exam in 2015 and is the official institution for that. For the same reason New Syllabus for GATE 2015 has been released by the official website of GATE. Every year lakhs of students appear for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. This year it is expected that around 14 lakh or more students shall be applying and sitting for the GATE exam. Any serious student who so ever is filling the GATE online application form, shall definitely be looking for syllabus for the respective branch / stream / trade. As the syllabus is the only option through which you can prepare for your exam thoroughly. Without syllabus you shall lack in exam strategy and planning. Well, to make you well versed with your course, it is highly recommended to all students that they should download the syllabus and should study for the GATE exam as per the topics (important) in the syllabus. In this post we shall share all the branch new syllabus for GATE 2015.
Syllabus for the Gate 2015 Paper
GATE Syllabus has been released on the Official website of GATE 2015. You can download it there. However for each paper, we shall be giving separate download link for all syllabus of all branches. In this blog post, I shall mention the links GATE 2015 Syllabus for CS, IT, ME, ECE, EEE and others streams/ branches.
- GATE Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology : If you have completed your B tech or pursuing B tech in computer science or Information technology, then you must download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for CS / IT
- GATE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering : All the students who have completed their B tech or pursuing B tech in Mechanical Engineering should download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for ME
- GATE Syllabus for Civil Engineering : All the students who are Civil Engineering passout or are pursuing BE / B tech through Civil, should download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for Civil Engineering (CE)
- GATE Syllabus for Chemical Engineering : All the students who are Chemical Engineering (CH) passout or are pursuing BE / B tech through Chemical , should download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for Chemical Engineering (CH)
- GATE Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering : All the students who have completed their B tech or pursuing B tech in Instrumentation Engineering should download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for IN
- GATE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering : All the students who have completed their B tech or pursuing B tech in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and electronics should download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for EE
- GATE Syllabus for Electronics Engineering : All the students who have completed their B tech or pursuing B tech in Electronics Engineering should download this syllabus : GATE 2015 Syllabus for ECE
- GATE Syllabus for Aptitude : This is the syllabus which is common to all branches. All the students irrespective of their trade must have to prepare for Aptitude. This is also an important part of your GATE Preparation. You can download it here : GATE 2015 Syllabus for Aptitude.
We have tried to cover the syllabus of all branches of Engineering from where maximum participation in GATE Exam is received. You can download your respective syllabus and start preparing for the same. For any clarification you are also adviced to visit GATE 2015 Official website at gate.iitk.ac.in
You can also connect us through Our Facebook page for GATE Students : GATE Help Online
In case you have any other suggestion for the improvement of this blog post, or want to ask any question, do let me know through comment. I will try to reply you at the earliest.