If you are looking forward to seek your admission into any engineering or the other kinds of graduate or the postgraduate college which is affiliated from the Uttar Pradesh Technical University then you will have to go through the UPSEE exam. This is the entrance or the Gateway exam of the UPTU by which the admission process of it is conducted.
UPTU was formally known by the name of Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University but now it is known as the UPTU. It is one of the most prominent engineering Universities of the Uttar Pradesh which attracts the majority of the engineering aspirants in the state. You can also pursue the other kinds of the regular graduate and the postgraduate courses in the University.
The UPSEE exam is conducted each year by the University which is undertaken by the masses of the students, who are willing to take their admission into this University. The exam decides the fate of the aspirants and the candidates who qualify the exam are the ones who granted the admission into the University.
When it comes to the UPSEE exam the majority of the aspirants have the urge to know the names of their colleges where they might be offered their admission in. We all want to take the admission into our favourite college, so that we can pursue our dream course from the dream college.
Well, yes there is the way for the aspirants by which they can predict the names of the colleges where they can be offered their admission and in this article we are going to discuss about the same topic.
The tool is known by the name of the UPTU College Predictor and is a very relevant tool for the UPSEE aspirants who have appeared in this examination and want to have the prediction about their colleges. This tool basically predicts the name of the colleges for the aspirants on the basis of their rank scored in the UPSEE exam and some other details.
This tool can be used by every aspirant of the UPSEE exam just by providing few details. So, if you are looking for the prediction of your colleges then you must be going through the entire article.
This tool is also known by the name of the AKTU college and branch predictor and in this article our discussion would be about to provide the enough information about this tool, so that you can easily use it without any issue.
How to Use UPSEE/UPTU College Predictor
Well, we understand that the aspirants who are going to appear in the UPSEE exam for the first time may find it very difficult to use this UPSEE college vs Branch predictor. The reason behind that is the lack of the knowledge as this is a new tool and the majority of the aspirants have no knowledge about it.
Keeping that in our consideration here we are helping you by our step by step guide which will assist you to use this tool even if you have no knowledge about the tool.
- Go to your Google web browser and there visit the website of the https://uptukhabar.net/ as they are the only developer of this tool.
- Once you are arrived at the website then there will be the section by the name of the UPSEE College Predictor.
- You simply need to click on it and then you will be required to create your account.
- After the creation of the account you will be asked to provide some other information such as the rank scored by you in the UPSEE exam,preference of the college etc.
- You need to be accurate in the submission of these information as these information would be the basis of the college prediction.
- Now at last after the submission of all such information you would be able to see the names of the college predicted.So, this is how this tool can be easily used bu using our above mentioned step by step guide.
Benefits of UPTU 2019 College Checker
We have already discussed about the significance of this UPTU college and branch predictor, but there is the group of the aspirants who have no idea about the benefits that they can avail from this tool.
Here below we are listing down some major benefits of this tool for the consideration of those aspirants.
- This tool can become a very significant time saving tool for all the aspirants as they don’t have to wait to appear in the counselling session to know the names of the colleges for the admission purpose.
- This tool will provide the aspirants with the information that whether they are getting their admission into the desired college.
- This tool will also provide the aspirants with the scale of the prevailing competition in the domain of this UPSEE entrance exam.
- Using this college predictor the candidates can make their plan in advance to prepare for the exam.
Highlights of the UPSEE/AKTU College Predictor
It is the matter of the admission which is a very sensitive topic and thus the aspirants must make themselves aware with all the ins and outs of the college predictor tool. Moreover we don’t want the aspirants to understand this tool in the incorrect manner and then face the consequences of it.
Keeping this whole concern in our consideration we are offering you with some key or the highlights about this tool. We urge you to read all the highlights in the right spirit.
- This UPSEE college predictor tool is a third party tool which has no link with the UPTU University thus the aspirants are suggested to use this tool at their own discretion.
- The major purpose of the tool is to offer some idea about the names of the colleges where they can get their admission.
- This tool uses the rank scored by the aspirants as the major input and on the basis of that the names of the colleges are predicted.
- If there is some variation between the names of the colleges predicted by this tool and the official college offering from the University then the predicted colleges names can’t be enforced upon the University for the sake of granting the admission.
UPSEE/UPTU 2019 Result
Once you are done with the UPSEE exam then the next thing which the aspirants need to check in for their admission is the result. Result is the next important phase which takes place after the completion of the exam, and it reveals the UPSEE total rank/marks on the basis of which the candidates can check their cut off next.
You don’t need to hustle about the result as you first need to appear in the UPSEE exam and only afterwards the candidates would be eligible to check their result. Here below we are listing down the guide by which the candidates can check their results easily.
- Keep the date of the UPSEE result in your notice which may be either the end of the May or the beginning of the June.
- Once the result is announced then candidates would be required to visit the official result website of the UPSEE University.
- There click on the result section and then provide your exam’s registration credentials.
- After the successful submission of all the credentials the candidates would be able to check their result.
In the result the candidates would be able to know their total marks or the ranks. This rank or the marks is the input, which is to be used to use the UPSEE college predictor tool.
UPSEE Cut off 2019
The cut off of any entrance exam is that phase in which the minimum marks or the rank is disclosed and the candidates are required to get this minimum marks or the rank in order to get qualified for the next counselling round of the UPTU University. This is the reason that why it is also known as the UPSEE admission cut off.
The cut off of the UPSEE University sets the qualifying criteria for the aspirants to make them eligible for the counselling session next. Only those candidates who are able to have scored the minimum rank or marks are the ones, who get their reserved seat in the counselling session.
Candidates can expect the cut off to be announced anytime soon once the result is announced, and we urge the candidates to visit the campus of the University to check this cut off list.
So, this is all about this UPSEE college predictor tool in this article and we have covered all the required information here for the consideration of the aspirants. If you still face any issue using this tool, then you are welcome to approach us for any kind of further help.