Hii friends, Didn’t appear in any round of counselling yet ? or seat is not assigned to you in any of the previous rounds of counselling? don’t get upset Fourth round of counselling is yet to come. UPTU has released the schedule for the UPSEE 4th Round Counselling. All the students who haven’t appeared in the previous round of counselling can do the registration for this round of counselling as per the schedule released by the UPTU. The same schedule is also specified in this post below
All the students who haven’t appeared in the previous round of counselling can do the registration for this round of counselling as per the schedule released by the UPTU. The same schedule is also specified in this post below and the whole procedure is also explained how to participate in the UPSEE 4th round counselling. The students who are going to appear in the UPSEE 4th round counselling are advised to read this post first.
UPSEE 4th Round Counselling Schedule:
As per the official notification from the UPTU the UPSEE 4th Round counselling will start from 22 July 2016 to 30 July 2016. the vacant seats from the previous rounds will be filled in this round.
UPSEE 4TH ROUND
| Fresh registration|| 22-24 July 2016|
| Choice filling||22-24 July 2016|
| Document verification|| 23-25 July 2016|
| Seat allotment|| 28-30 July 2016|
UPSEE 4th Round Counselling Procedure:
Fresh Registration & Fees Submission:
All those qualified Candidates of UPSEE-2016 (All programs) fulfilling eligibility criteria who have not registered during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling. Such candidates are required to register them through website www.upsee.nic.in using application number and password created at the time UPSEE-2016 online form submission.
The Online Submission of Registration Fee can be done using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking through login on the website www.upsee.nic.in.
fee details are :
Rs 20000 for General / OBC candidates
Rs 12000 for SC/ST Candidates
Note: This fee shall be adjusted against Institute fee at the time of admission in the Allotted Institute of the candidate.
- All those candidates who got a seat in the previous round and opted for FLOAT option in the previous round will be considered automatically for seat allotment in this round. Such candidates do not need to register again.
- All those candidates who could not be allotted any seat in the previous rounds and have not opted for “WITHDRAW” options in the previous rounds will be considered automatically considered for seat allotment in this round.
Choice filling & locking :
After the registration & fees submission process for UPSEE 4th, Round counselling students can fill their choices for the institution based on which they will be assigned the seat in the college filled by them according to their rank. if a candidate has got qualified for more than one programs, he/she has to fill up all his/her choices for courses together mixed according to his/her order of preferences. all students are advised to fill more and more choices and lock in the given period.
Document Verification :
Document verification is only for the new candidates . A candidate, after registration and filling and locking of their choices, are allowed to go to any document verification/counseling center for verification of his/her documents. The list of various document verification centre is given on the official website at www.upsee.nic.in.
Seat Allotment & Confirmation of seats:
The seat allotment result will be declared on the official website on 28th of July.
The student who got any seat in UPSEE 4th Round counselling will have the following options for confirmation of assigned seat.
- FREEZE Option: A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and do not want to be considered for up gradation of seat in further rounds of counseling, should opt for the FREEZE option.The candidate, after selecting this option must download and print his/her Provisional Allotment Letter and report to the college.
- FLOAT Option: A candidate, who want to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for up gradation of seat in subsequent round of counseling on the basis of his already filled choices, are required to opt for the FLOAT option.
- WITHDRAW Option: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and do not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counseling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option. The seat allotted to such candidates will be cancelled will be treated vacant. The registration fee of such candidates, after deduction of administrative charges with a rate of Rs 2000 per round of counseling in which the candidate has participated, shall be refunded online in the same account.
And the candidates who is not assigned any seat will have to opt from the FLOAT and WITHDRAW option.