Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is conducted every year by AKTU formerly called UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University. The examination is the state level exam and a gateway to various UG and PG courses offered by most of the institutions of AKTU.
Courses offered are B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), B.FAD (Bachelor of Fashion and Design), B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy), BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), MBA (Master of Business Administration), MAM (Dual Degree), and MCA (Master of Computer Application).
How to Prepare for UPSEE 2016
Below are some of the tips to score in the UPSEE exam or in any other exam too.
- Make Study Plan: –Firstly, make a study plan for your preparation. Plan your preparation as per the syllabus and time.
- Know your Strength and Weakness: – It’s important to understand your strength and your weakness before start preparing for the exam. You may be strong in Mathematics, while weak in Physics and completely clueless in Chemistry. This will help you out to remove your weakness by converting it into your strengths.
- Know your exam well: – Know your syllabus well. Know the exam pattern. Know the important. Know the exam notification.
- Manage your time: -Time management is the key to any exam preparation. Manage your time equally for all the subjects. Set your time table on the daily basis and don’t forget to cover the details of your syllabus in the time table.
- Study material: -Referring to good study material matters a lot in the preparation of exam. There are several books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the UPSEE exam methodically.
- Practice hard: – As we say practice makes a man perfect, practice hard so that you can solve the questions in the final exam apart from learning the chapters.
- Stay healthy: – Along with studying hard keeping oneself healthy is also necessary. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet regime, avoid junk food. Do regular exercise to refresh your mind and take proper sleep of 6-8 hrs.
These were few tips and tricks to exceed the exams. If in case you don’t get a good result don’t get disheartened because there’s always a next time. If you have any query regarding the UPSEE 2016 Exam or anything else, leave a comment below we will re[ply to you at the earliest.
ALL THE BEST!!!1