UPSEE Exam is a state level exam conducted by UPTU every year in April. Large number of students appears for the exam to get admission in various courses in colleges under UPTU/AKTU. As the competition is high so every candidate needs to work hard to attain the best rank and get best college. So students need to have a brief understanding of exam pattern of UPSEE Exam 2016 to excel in the exam. It also helps the candidate in increasing their confidence and speed level for the exam. Below is the detailed UPSEE Exam Pattern 2016.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2016
- UPSEE Exam is an online mode of exam but from this some exams will be online too. To get details of exam in online mode CLICK HERE.
- There will be only objective type questions in the exam.
- The exam will be basically from three subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The exam will be comprised of multiple choice questions. Candidate need to select from the given choices.
- Every multiple choice question will be awarded 4 marks when correct. More than one answer marked will be deemed as incorrect answer and no marks will be given. No negative marking will be there.
- There will total 12 papers in the exam according to the courses.
- The choices must be filled by the candidate using only ball blue/black pen.
Candidates can check the syllabus of above subjects by clicking here
UPSEE 2016 Important Dates:
UPSEE 2016 Application Form availability: 24 February 2016
Last date of filling the application form: 27 March 2016
Correction of filled and submitted application form: 28 March to 30 March 2016
Availability of Admit Card: 8 April 2016
Date of UPSEE Exam 2016: 17 April, 23 April and 24 April 2016
All the candidates appearing for UPSEE Exam 2016 must look to the above provided exam pattern to perform their best in the exam. If you have any query regarding the post, UPSEE Exam 2016 or anything else you can leave a comment below we will reply to you at the earliest.