Hello guys, UPSEE 4th round counselling registration was started from 22nd July and ended on 24th July. And as per schedule the UPSEE 4th round seat allotment result will be declared by the UPTU on 28th July 2016 on its official UPSEE website. The candidate can download the UPSEE 4th Round counselling seat allotment result from the official website at www.upsee.nic.in or from the link given here. Also, a direct link will be updated here on this page as the UPSEE 4th Round counselling seat allotment result is declared by the UPTU.
UPSEE 4th Round counselling seat allotment result: UPLOADED
UPSEE 4th Round of Counselling Allotment Of Seats:
Only Following candidates shall be considered for allotment of seats in this round of counselling:
1. Those GENERAL/OBC/ST category candidates who opted for FLOAT option in the 2nd round
2. Those SC category candidates who opted for FLOAT option in the 3rd round
3. Those GENERAL/OBC/SC/ST category candidates who have registered a fresh in this 4th round of counselling
4. All those GENERAL/OBC/SC/ST candidates who could not be allotted any seat in any of the earlier rounds
(1st , 2nd and 3rd rounds) and have not opted for WITHDRAW option in any of the earlier rounds (1st, 2nd or
3rd round) will be considered automatically for seat allotment in this round.
Note: A candidate who is allotted a higher preference seat in this round, his/her previously allotted seat, will automatically get cancelled. In case of those candidates who were allotted a seat in earlier rounds and confirmed
the allotted seats by choosing FLOAT option, if such candidates could not be allotted a new higher preference seat
in this 4th round, his/her previously confirmed seat in the earlier round will be retained.
Reporting at Institute:
- The candidates, with the printed copy of Allotment Letter, must report up to July 30, 2016 at their allotted Institutes with the remaining amount of Fee and documents (Original and one set of self-attested photocopies).
- The Registration Fee submitted by the candidates through website at www.upsee.nic.in during counselling process shall be transferred by the University to the institutes after reporting and admission of the candidate in their allotted Institutes.
- If a candidate, for any reason, fails to report at his/her allotted institute within specified period of time, the seat allotted to him/her shall be treated as cancelled and the candidate shall have no claim on the seat. The registration fee submitted by the candidate so far shall be fore fitted and the candidate shall not be eligible for the refund of fees.
The candidates who are not assigned any seat in the UPSEE 4th Round counselling seat allotment result can participate in the additional round of counselling. But this round of counselling will take place only if after the fourth round of counselling the seats remain vacant then the UPSEE may conduct an additional round of counselling for the students who hasn’t been assigned any seats in the previous all round.
As the UPTU will release any news about the additional or fifth round of counselling we will update you with the news, so all students looking for the additional round of counselling should check the page regularly for all updates.
If you have any query regarding the post or anything else, you can leave a comment below, we will reply to you at the earliest.