UPSEE is the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination conducted by the Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh for the different graduates and post graduates entrance exams.Under this exam, the student got a chance to appear in 800+ colleges. This entrance exam has been controlled by the CAB (Central Admission Board) under the supervision of Vice-chancellor of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh.The CAB has rights for conducting of UPSEE-2017, and to decide the models of admissions and allotment of seats under this exam.CAB is authorized to take the final decision in the conducting and the functioning of this entrance exam.
UPSEE is also known as UPTU entrance exam. This examination is conducted for the admission in first-year entry and lateral year entry in different streams like Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Management and others.
The application form for this examination is now available until 15th March 2017.This is the extended date of submitting the application form. This is the first time UPSEE form is submitted online only. The students are getting a very much problem in submitting the form so UPSEE started its help desk for this purpose.
HELP DESK TOLL-FREE Number is 1800-180-0161 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) .
Student Can also send the email if they are facing any problem at this help desk email id email@example.com.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
UPSEE examination is held for the following courses:
- 4 years B. Tech. – Bachelor of Technology
- 4 years B. Pharm. – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- 5 years B. Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture
- 4 years BHMCT – Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- 4 years BFAD – Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design
- 4 years BFA – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- 2 years MBA – Master of Business Administration
- 3 years MCA – Master of Computer Application
- LATERAL ENTRY TO SECOND YEAR OF B.TECH. – Bachelor of Technology
- LATERAL ENTRY TO SECOND YEAR OF B.PHARM – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- LATERAL ENTRY TO SECOND YEAR OF MCA – Master of Computer Application
Lateral entry seats are very limited to a maximum of 20% of previous year sanctioned intake in colleges for the different courses first-year level.
UPSEE has permitted 15% of total sanctioned seats available in Private colleges are to be filled by the Management quota or NRI quota. The remaining seats will be filled through UPSEE-2017 counselling.
UPSEE has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology or Architecture courses in private colleges affiliated to AKTU to be filled through merit of Non-U.P. Domicile candidates.
Government colleges 100% seats in all courses in the first year will be filled by UPSEE-2017 qualified candidates based on the merit list.
NRI candidates also get direct admission on 5% seats of total intake in Government and Private colleges having approval from AICTE for NRI seats on merit.
Admission of Kashmir students directly is under review and that decision will be taken by May 2017.
The fee waiver seats will be limited to the maximum of 5% of the approved intake in the course.
UPSEE 2017 Notification
UPSEE 2017 online application has been extended till 15th March 2017. Details about corrections in UPSEE 2017 Application Form has been released. The Correction will be started from 27th March 2017.This time Aadhaar card is mandatory for filling the UPSEE 2017 application form.
UPSEE 2017 Examination Application form
UPSEE examination application form is now available online only. This time Offline application form is not available.
To fill the online application form you need to visit the UPSEE 2017 official website or you can go directly on this link UPSEE 2017 application form.
To fill the application form you need to have the following thing with you before going further:
- scanned images(s) of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression
- 10th or 12th Mark sheet (12th mark sheet is only for the pass out students)
- Personal Mobile Number and / or a personal E-Mail ID.
- If you are filling first time go the application form and select your UPSEE PG or UG
- Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of application form.
- Then Fill the basic detail in the examination form and all your details with security pin.
- Then click on submit after filling all details and make sure that you fill them correctly.
- Upload your image, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Uploading of scanned Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression are mandatory for all candidates.
- Scanned Images should be in JPG format.
- Candidates are required to upload all images in one-go.
- Partial uploading is not allowed.
- Photographs: Size must be between 4KB to 100KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- Thumb: Size must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Signature: Size must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Then you need to pay the fees of application form through Online:
- Fee for UPSEE-2017 is ₹1200/- for Male / Transgender candidates of General & OBC category
- Fee for UPSEE-2017 is ₹600/- for Female candidates of all categories and SC/ST/PH candidates
- Candidates can take the printout of the confirmation page for their future reference.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate can be rejected by UPSEE.
- If there is any correction in the application form, candidates will get the chance to correct in between 27th march to 29th march. They can do correction only once and it can be done by only those candidates who fill their application form earlier and also submitted their fees.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
UPSEE 2017 has conducted the exams in 3 days starting from 16th April to 23rd April. The Important exam dates are mentioned below :
|Start Date of Application Form||18th January 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||5th March 2017|
|Extended Last Date of Application Form||15th March 2017|
|Application Form Correction Start Date||27th March 2017|
|Application Form Correction End Date||29th March 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||7th April 2017|
|Date Of B.Tech , B.Pharm, B.Arch Examination||16th April 2017|
|Date Of B.HMCT , B.FAD, B.FA , Lateral Entry (B.Tech) , B.Pharm (Paper 7) Examination||22nd April 2017|
|Date of MBA,MCA, Lateral Entry of MCA||23th April 2017|
Schedule of Examination
|Date of Examination||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing (Total Time Period)|
|16th April, 2017 (Sunday)|
(OMR based Test)
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (3 Hours)|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III|
|Paper 4||Aptitute Test for Architecture||2.30 PM to 5:00 PM (2 Hours 30 Minutes)|
|22rd April, 2017 (Saturday)|
(Computer Based Test)
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engg.||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates|
|23th April, 2017 (Sunday)|
(Computer Based Test)
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (2 Hours )|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (2 Hours )|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||4:00 PM –6:00 PM (2 Hours )|
UPSEE 2017 FAQ’s
Here is the few FAQ’s of UPSEE 2017 related:
|1||When UPSEE 2017 application form will be available?|
|Answer:||The application form is available from 18th January 2017.|
|2||What is the Last date of submitting the application form?|
|Answer:||Last date of submitting the application form is 15th March 2017.|
|3||What are the courses which come under UPSEE 2017?|
|Answer:||The courses which are come under UPSEE 2017 are B.Tech, B.Arch ,B.Pharm,BHMCT,BFAD,BFA,MBA,MCA,MAM and Lateral entry for second year of B.Tech ,B.Pharm,MCA.|
|4||How can you fill the application form?|
|You can fill the application form through online.|
|5||What is the cost of application form?|
|Answer :||For Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category Rs.1200|
|For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates Rs.600|
|6||What is the crieteria for B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA Course?|
|Answer :||The candidates should be passed intermediate examinaiton or equivalent|
|7||What is the crieteria for MBA and MCA Course ?|
|Answer :||The candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent|
|8||What is the crietria for Lateral entry of B.Tech/|
|Answer :||The candidates should be passed Engineering Diploma Holder or B.Sc Graduates|
|9||Do we need to send confirmation page to the university?|
|Answer :||No you don’t need to send confirmation page to the university.|
|10||From where can I get my admit card?|
|Answer :||Candidates can download their admit card from online. Admit card will be available from 7th April 2017|
UPSEE 2017 Important Resources
UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- In UPSEE 2017, there has been 11 papers and in different fields
- the paper will be started from 16th April.
- This year the exam will be multiple choice question except Drawing aptitude test of paper 2.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.No negative marking.
- The language of paper will be Hindi or English.
- UPSEE divided their paper into two category
- OMR Based: Pen-based paper in which candidate need to dark the bubble in the OMR answer sheet
- Computer Based: In this candidate need to tick in the computer which provided by the examination institute.
- Duration of the exams varies from 1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Paper Subjects Number of Questions Marks Paper 1 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions. 600 Paper 2 Physics, Chemistry and Biology 50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions. 600 Paper 3 AG-I, AG-II and AG-III 50 objective type questions each of AG-I, AG-II and AG-III with a total of 150 questions. 600 Paper 4 Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part–B: Drawing Aptitude 50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude. 500 Paper 5 Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA) 75 objective type questions 300 Paper 6 Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions 300 Paper 7 Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions 300 Paper 8 Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions 300 Paper 9 Aptitude Test for MBA 100 objective type questions 400 Paper 10 Aptitude Test for MCA 100 objective type questions 400 Paper 11 Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry) 100 objective type questions 400
Eligibility Criteria for Examination:
- There is no age limit in the UPSEE 2017 examination
- For the graduate examination, the candidate should be intermediate passed or equivalent or appearing on the intermediate.
- For post graduate, the candidates should be graduate or equivalent of that.
Reservation of Seats:
- Vertical Reservation (Category):
Category Percentage of Reservation (a) Scheduled Caste of U.P. 21% (b) Scheduled Tribe of U.P 2% (c) Other Backward Classes of U.P. 27%
- Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
Sub-Category Code Maximum Percentage of Total Seats (a) Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P UPFF 2% (b) Sons / Daughters of defence personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated) or killed / disabled in action or defence personnel posted in U.P./defence personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P. UPAF 5% (c) Handicapped / Disabled of U.P. UPHC 3% (d) Girls of U.P. UPGL 20%
Examination City :
For OMR Based Test :
|Cities in State of U.P.|
|1. Agra||9. Bareilly||17. Sultanpur||25. Kanpur Dehat|
|2. Firozabad||10. Shahjahanpur||18. Deoria||26. Lakhimpur Kheri|
|3. Mathura||11. Basti||19. Gorakhpur||27. Lucknow|
|4. Aligarh||12. Banda||20. Kushinagar||28. Raebareli|
|5. Allahabad||13. Gonda||21. Jalaun (Orai)||29. Sitapur|
|6. Azamgarh||14. Ambedkar Nagar||22. Jhansi||30. Bulandshahr|
|7. Ballia||15. Barabanki||23. Etawah||31. Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)|
|8. Mau||16. Faizabad||24. Kanpur Nagar||32. Ghaziabad|
|33. Meerut||41. Varanasi||Cities in Other States|
|34. Mirzapur||42. Bhopal|
|35. Bijnor||43. Dehradun|
|36. Moradabad||44. Delhi|
|37. Muzaffarnagar||45. Patna|
|38. Saharanpur||46. Ranchi|
|39. Ghazipur||47. Jaipur|
|40. Jaunpur||48. Kolkata|
For Computer Based Test Center:
|Cities in State of U.P.|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)|
Syllabus of Examination:
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Rotation of a Rigid Body About a Fixed Axis, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Acid – Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic C
Biology (Zoology & Botany):
Zoology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology.
Botany: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Fruits, Cell Differentiation Plant Tissue, Anatomy of Root, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiospermic Plants, Stem and Leaf, Soil, Photosynthesis.
hemistry, Corbohydrates, Solid State, Petroleum.
Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Dynamics & Statics.
AG I Agricultural Physics and Agricultural Chemistry:
Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry.
AG II Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Statistics:
Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Statistics.
AG III Agronomy and Agricultural Botany:
Agronomy: Crops, Soils, Manures And Manuring, Irrigation & Drainage and Agricultural Botany.
Paper 4 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part – A: Mathematics & Aesthetic
Sensitivity Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Dynamics, Statics.
Aesthetic Sensitivity: This test aimed to evaluate a candidate for aesthetic Perception, Creativity and Communication, Imagination, and Observation and Architectural awareness.
Part- B: Drawing Aptitude
This test aimed to evaluate a candidate for his understanding of Scale and Proportion, Sense of Perspective, colour and understanding of the effects of light on objects through shades and shadows.
Paper 5 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)
Reasoning & Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge, English Language.
Paper 6 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering
Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Basic Electronics Engineering, Engineering Graphics, Elements of computer science, elementary Biology, Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/Chemistry/Maths of Diploma standard.
Paper 7 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy
Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I, Pharmaceutics – II, Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Harmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Drug Store and Business management, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Paper 8 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduate in Engineering
Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Fourier Series, Transform Theory.
Paper 9 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for MBA
The test is aimed at evaluating the verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical & abstract reasoning and knowledge of current affairs. The following is a brief description of contents of the test paper.
Section A (English Language): Grammar, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Uncommon Words, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Relationship between Words & Phrases and Comprehension of Passages.
Section B (Numerical Aptitude): Numerical Calculation, Arithmetic, Simple Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Interpretation of Graphs, Charts and Tables.
Section C (Thinking and Decision Making): Creative Thinking, Finding Pattern strands and Assessment of Figures & Diagrams, Unfamiliar Relationships, Verbal Reasoning.
Section D (General Awareness): Knowledge of Current Affairs and other issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science.
Paper 10 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for MCA
Mathematics: Modern Algebra, Algebra, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics.
Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Theory of probability, Dispersion and Standard Deviation.
Logical Ability: Questions to test analytical and reasoning capability of candidates.
Paper 11 Syllabus: Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)
Mathematical Structures: Modern Algebra and Matrices, Set Theory, Number Theory and Methods of Proof, Combinatorics and Probability.
Computing Concepts: Principles of Computer Science, Proposition logic and Boolean Algebra, Numerical Techniques, Theory of Computation.
Reasoning Ability: Questions in this part will be aimed to assess the reasoning and logical ability of the candidate.
For more info visit the following link: Official Circular Brochure
Exams Tips :
- Study Plan: Plan your study and plan your preparation as per syllabus.
- Time Management: Plan your time and manage your time such a way that you give sufficient time to all subjects.
- Study Materials: Material should be good and should be updated one.
- Stay Healthy and fresh : make sure you will remain healthy and fresh.
- Sleep : take sufficient sleep of minimum 8 hours.
All the best Guys for UPSEE 2017 Examination.