All the candidates who are going to appear in the UPSEE 2019 exam for seeking admission into the various types of courses are suggested to read this article. We know that UPSEE exam is going to be conducted from the month of April 2019 and all the candidates are already busy in preparing for this exam.
The candidates who are willing to pursue the management courses from the UPTU such as the MBA etc are hereby informed about the last date for making their application. The UPSEE MBA application last date is going to be 13th March 2019 and thus all the interested candidates are urged to make their application for this exam by this date.
There is no provision from the UPTU of accepting the late submission of the forms thus all the candidates are required to make their application by the above mentioned date. The application form for the UPSEE MBA 2019 can be filled by 13th March 5:00PM by visiting the official website of AKTU.
How to Make the Application
Well, it’s not quite a tough task to make the application for this UPSEE MBA exam yet we are providing you with an easy guide to do it on your own.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Upsee.nic.in and register themselves there for the exam applicant.
- Now candidates can note down their application number using which they can login to their account for the application.
- Next comes the main exam application form in which you need to provide all the required information.
- At last in the last step candidates need to upload the required documents which may prove their eligibility for the exam.
- Now finally you can submit your form upon the payment of the fee.
So, this is how you can easily make the application for the UPSEE MBA 2019 exam and the admit card for the same exam would be issued by the 15th April. You can get it from the same website once it is issued and the UPSEE exam fee is 1300 for the male general/obc/st/sc candidates while for the female candidates it is 650 rupees.