UPSEE is an entrance exam of the Abdul Kalam Technical University which is the mandatory gateway exam of the University for granting the admission to the aspirants. It stands for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination and is an yearly conducted exam of the University.
AKTU is located in Lucknow but is having the numbers of the educational institutions across the Uttar Pradesh state. University offers the various kinds of the engineering and the other courses to the aspirants with the decent standard of education.
UPSEE Exam Pattern
Well, this is the most sought subject about which the candidates are raising their questions as we know that the UPSEE 2019 exam is just approaching. This is the time when the candidates are preparing themselves for the exam but there is the wide section of the candidates which is confused about the UPSEE 2019 exam pattern.
The UPSEE is comprised of total of the 11 papers which have been designed for getting admission into the different kinds of the undergraduate/postgraduate programs of the AKTU.
The UPSEE exam is set from the course curriculum of the higher secondary or the UG courses, thus the candidates are urged to prepare for their respective exam from the concerned academic background.
Further talking about the exam pattern of UPSEE 2019 then there would be no change in the exam pattern of this exam and would be same as 2018.
Here below we are providing you the UPSEE 2019 exam pattern.
- The exam will be based on both the paper pencil mode and online mode as well depending upon the paper.
- It will be comprised of the MCQ type of the objective questions.
- Candidates can choose either the hindi medium of the exam or the english medium as per the convenience.
- The total number of questions may vary from the one paper to the other.
- Each one question will be carrying the 4 marks and there would be no negative marking in the exam.
- Paper 1,2,3 and 4 are the papers which will be conducted on the offline paper pencil mode.
- Paper 5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11 are the papers which will be conducted on the online mode which is the computer basis.
All the candidates are hereby informed that the marking scheme of the UPSEE 2019 exam doesn’t involve the negative marking system.
Candidates can attempt as many questions as they want without any fear of negative marking, which enhance their chances of qualifying the exam with decent score.