Hello everyone, there is a job opportunity for all of you. HCL one of the biggest company is conducting a pool campus recruitment drive for the students who are graduating this year in 2016. All the details for the pool campus drive have been given below:
- The eligibility to take part in the HCL Off Campus drive that the student must be 2016 passed out. The course allowed is B-Tech of branches ECE, CS, IT and EN.
- The percentage criteria is minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
The campus drive is being conducted for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
The CTC that will be provided to the selected students is 2.75LPA.
The pool campus is being conducted at Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC).
Date and Time
The date and time for the campus drive is on 27 July’ 2016 at 9:30am
How to apply for off campus drive:
To apply for the off-campus drive, students need to register themselves from below given link
Independent troubleshooting within SLA
- Manage Customer escalations
- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices
- Handling tickets/Requests
- Ensuring Datacenter uptime according to SLAs
- Implementing New technologies and Design changes
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required)
- Participate in monthly QA audits
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
- Grammar Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
So, students this is one of the best opportunity that you can go for. So don’t think twice just register. If you have any query regarding anything you can leave a comment below, we will reply to you at the earliest.