Date : 7th June 2014 Time : 9:00 am Designation : Counselor, Direct Marketing Executive Eligibility Criteria : 50% Throughout Salary : 2 LPA Job Location : Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Bond : Service bond of Two years post successful completion of Boot camp and Internship program.
Company details :
NIIT Limited is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation and Asia’s premier IT trainer has been acknowledged as the 4th Best Company to Work for, in a survey among 550 companies across 22 industries in India, by ‘Great Place to Work’. NIIT has been recognized as the number one Training and Education Company to work for, consistently for the third year in a row. NIIT Limited offers learning and knowledge solutions across 40 countries.
A. ILS – Individual Learning Solutions
ILS offerings include industry-endorsed programs for students seeking careers in IT-GNIIT & Edgeineers and Global Net Plus for IT professionals. The company has introduced “India’s first cloud campus”, through its new age GNIIT program. This offers students a higher mobility as they can access courseware using Netbooks to connect seamlessly to NIIT’s cloud Campus network
Institute of Finance Banking & Insurance (IFBI), formed by NIIT with equity participation from ICICI Bank offers programs for individuals and corporates in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
As a Counselor- under Sales cadre in ILS/IFBI you will responsible:
• Counseling Walk-ins at centre for various programs
• Maintain systems and daily sales reports
• Work on Sales and Collection targets
• Generate Walk-in and house calls
• Will be involved in promotional activities to generate Walk-ins
As a Direct Marketing Executive– under Sales cadre in ILS/IFBI you will be responsible:
• Feet on the street
• Outdoor Promotional activities
• Generate Walk-ins
• Generation of database
• To conduct various outdoor activities
• Daily Sales Reporting
• All selected candidates would undergo a boot camp where all the expenses would be borne by NIIT.
• Duration of Boot Camp: 1 month (Approx.)
• Candidates clearing the Boot Camp would be entitled to a 3 months internship
• Stipend Paid during internship: 10,000 INR
• Post successful completion of internship, candidate will join NIIT as a regular employee & sign a two year agreement.
· Group Discussion followed by Written Aptitude Test in the campus.
· Sales Interview
· HR Interview