IBM INDIA is conducting a pooled campus recruitment drive for B.Tech (CS,IT,EC & EE) Batch 2014. The details are as follows:
Date of drive : 7thJune 2014
Venue : ITS Engineering College, Gr. Noida
Time : 9:30 am
Designation : End User Support
Eligibility Criteria : B.Tech (CS,IT,EC & EE) Batch 2014 (No percentage criteria)
Salary : 2.2 LPA
Job Location : Bangalore & Hyderabad
Joining : Immediate
Company details :
IBM India has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, amongothers. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Job Profile :
Providing Voice Support to IBM End Users and External Commercial End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require candidates to handle inbound calls/ emails/ chats regarding technical issues for end users.
· Remote Infrastructure support delivery.
· Perform problem cause analysis.
· Resolve routine customer problem
· Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements.
· Has technical experience and skills in t he areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
· Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement.
Mandatory Skill Required :
- Understanding of operating systems, windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Browser support – internet explorer.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, LAN/WAN.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Neutral accent.
- Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
Desired Skills :
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with a least one E-mail client – outlook, notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills / probing skills as relevant of the issues ad level of the caller.
Note: Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Process for the event :
2) Voice& Accent Test (Telephonic Round)
3) Interview (Telephonic Round)